To Our Precious, Little Baby Girl...

The hope for this blog is that we get to share with our daughter-to-be, family, and friends what is going on in our lives as we start getting prepared for her BIG DAY and arrival outside of the belly! It'll be a no-holds-barred attempt at our new experiences, challenges, and day-to-day life while our little "bun in the oven" continues to bake. At some point, we hope this will be a loving story for you, little girl, to look back on and hopefully will also be entertaining and educational to read! We love you, little monkey, and are so blessed to have you growing stronger and stronger every day! Love, Mom and Dad

Sunday, December 12, 2010

"There Is Nothing On This Earth To Be Prized More Than Friendship."

~Unknown

I am so lucky to live with and be married to my all-time best friend! We had a leisurely morning laying around. I was coughing non-stop so I did not go to any church activities today as I didn't want to infect anyone AND I probably would've disrupted service with all of my hacking. Tony and I did take a shower, got some gas for my car, and then dropped off some donated items for the Christmas-In-A-Box adopt-a-neighbor project today. We headed out for some errand running. We stopped at the mall for a few last minute Christmas items. Tony needed to buy some new shoes and a present for me (plus, he wanted to stop at the video game store) and I wanted to spend my gift card at Victoria's Secret and buy the Eclipse dvd. On the way home we stopped at Dairy Queen to get a blizzard and at Lowe's to get a leaf blower/vacuum-a "man toy" Tony has been eyeing for a long time. Skyped with Mom for a little bit before re-heating some pizza and watching my new movie. I will have to go and exchange the movie, as it froze up a few times and I want one that works well. Peyton has been moving non-stop today...also not very comfortably on my end, if you must know. She's been kicking and jabbing me all day and I'd much prefer for her to have a bedtime right around now so that my belly can rest from being stretched. My voice is sounding a little better than this morning, but I feel about the same as yesterday. I had to sleep propped up by a bunch of pillows last night in order to breath comfortably. I've already taken tonight's dosage of Tylenol because I had a headache, so I hope it'll also help with sleeping/breathing better tonight. Now it is time to put my swollen feet up and head to bed. What a nice day to spend THE WHOLE DAY with my best friend and lovely husband! I am a lucky gal!

No comments:

Post a Comment