To Our Precious, Little Baby Girl...

The hope for this blog is that we get to share with our daughter-to-be, family, and friends what is going on in our lives as we start getting prepared for her BIG DAY and arrival outside of the belly! It'll be a no-holds-barred attempt at our new experiences, challenges, and day-to-day life while our little "bun in the oven" continues to bake. At some point, we hope this will be a loving story for you, little girl, to look back on and hopefully will also be entertaining and educational to read! We love you, little monkey, and are so blessed to have you growing stronger and stronger every day! Love, Mom and Dad

Saturday, December 4, 2010

"Learn All You Can From The Mistakes Of Others. You Won't Have Time To Make Them All Yourself!

~Alfred Sheinwold

Woke up this morning at my usual time and got to work. I folded and put away two loads of laundry, made breakfast, put the finishing touches on our holiday letter, did a load of dishes and put them away, caught up on all my email, watched my belly/Peyton move non-stop for about 15 minutes,packed my bags for the night of babysitting, and watched an episode of Top Model on cwtv.com. Oh, and I said goodbye to my loving husband because I won't see him until he gets home from work tomorrow because I left at noon for babysitting overnight for my nanny family. They had a date in San Fransisco while I got the privilege of an uninterrupted 24 or so hours with two of my favorite little men.

I got here and after K and M said their goodbyes, I gave the boys lunch and put them down for a slightly later-than-normal nap. I picked up toys, did dishes, and cleaned a little and read a book while Mo Mo slept on my belly for awhile.

We played, had dinner, and played some more. J is down for the night (poor guy is still under the weather with crummy diarrhea) and Mah-Tatortot is drifting in and out of naps until I feed him one last time at about 10pm.

Sorry this is a short blog, but it was all typed by pecking on my boss's iPad so I feel like I can't type much more because it has taken an obnoxiously long time just to write this much. Although, I DO really like this iPad thing! I WAS excited to get a call from Babies 'R Us this afternoon telling us our maternity photos are FINALLY ready for pickup...I'll go get them tomorrow after I get done working/babysitting. That way we can actually send out our Christmas cards on Monday. It was nice Skyping with Logan this morning AND talking with my longtime friend, Kate! I hope she has a good sales day at her craft fair this weekend and I hope Logan got all of his studying done and isn't missing his wife too much while she's at a sea turtle conference in Florida!

Depending on how tomorrow morning goes with the boys, we MAY go to church...we'll see how they are feeling and what their behavior is like when the day gets started tomorrow...

Nuh-night...sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite...

No comments:

Post a Comment