To Our Precious, Little Baby Girl...

The hope for this blog is that we get to share with our daughter-to-be, family, and friends what is going on in our lives as we start getting prepared for her BIG DAY and arrival outside of the belly! It'll be a no-holds-barred attempt at our new experiences, challenges, and day-to-day life while our little "bun in the oven" continues to bake. At some point, we hope this will be a loving story for you, little girl, to look back on and hopefully will also be entertaining and educational to read! We love you, little monkey, and are so blessed to have you growing stronger and stronger every day! Love, Mom and Dad

Sunday, November 21, 2010

"Successful Is The Person Who Has Lived Well, Laughed Often, And Loved Much, Who Has Gained The Respect Of Children, Who Leaves The World Better Than They Found It…

~Unknown

Woke up at 6:45am-yippity skippity! Now, I DID go to bed at 1am, but it was nice to not have to make separate trips to the bathroom last night. Plus, there was the added bonus of waking up to the morning light. What a great feeling!

Tony made me a waffle for breakfast and then I headed off to church early to help set up. While there, I also volunteered to teach the K-5 Sunday School class for next week-as they still needed some help. I will need to find a tennis racket and two tennis balls before Sunday for the lesson...

Church was nice. I remembered to sit in the back so that I could stand at different points to help stay more comfortable.

After church I picked up Tony and we stopped over to visit his mom for an hour or two. Afterwards, we put gas into the car and went to a Super Walmart to get some supplies and groceries that I needed for Thanksgiving and to get Tony a new toothbrush. We stopped off at Michael's on the way home to pick up some art supplies for Tony's homemade Christmas gift he is making for the Wipperman gift exchange. We got home around 4:30pm and both sat down in front of our computers. I caught up on emails and Tony worked on his class homework. Tony made macarroni and cheese, corn, and sausages for dinner-good on a cool day like today. He played games and I have been watching FRIENDS on dvd and trying not to fall asleep.

I think I'm going to bed early as I feel like I'm in need of some extra Z's. This morning's blue moon was a beautiful start to the day and I am excited to cuddle up in bed with long pants and a sweatshirt for the first time since last winter.

Peyton, you've been kicking and stretching all day-I'm glad you're staying active but I'm curious how you're even finding room to move around in there! Sweet dreams, dear girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment