To Our Precious, Little Baby Girl...

The hope for this blog is that we get to share with our daughter-to-be, family, and friends what is going on in our lives as we start getting prepared for her BIG DAY and arrival outside of the belly! It'll be a no-holds-barred attempt at our new experiences, challenges, and day-to-day life while our little "bun in the oven" continues to bake. At some point, we hope this will be a loving story for you, little girl, to look back on and hopefully will also be entertaining and educational to read! We love you, little monkey, and are so blessed to have you growing stronger and stronger every day! Love, Mom and Dad

Saturday, October 9, 2010

"Friendship, Love, Health, Energy, Enthusiasm, And Joy Are The Things That Make Life Worth Living And Exploring."

~Denise Austin

Today started bright and EARLY...okay, not so bright as it was still pitch black out at 2am, but most definitely early!!! Luckily I was not sick or in pain, I was just WIDE AWAKE at 2am. I hopped on the computer, got some water to drink, listened to music, watched FRIENDS on dvd, stalked people on facebook, looked up news, and just putzed around on the computer. I don't know what it was, but my body wasn't ready to sleep...it was tired but I guess not enough to let me catch some zzz's.

Unfortunately we stayed busy during moving and I forgot to take pictures with my camera. We left at 8am, dropped off a load, unpacked, went to get necessities at Walmart, dropped that stuff back off at the apartment, got groceries, dropped them back off at the apartment, turned in move-in paper work at the leasing office to collect the rest of Mikee's keys, and then headed home. We did stop off at Costco to get some gas and a few other grocery items, first. By the time we got home it was after 2pm. I made some late lunch of "Rainbow" noodles (a homemade dish that I have enjoyed since childhood) and sausages/sauteed mushrooms. After that I took a nap and woke up when Tony came home from work at 7pm. Poor guy-what a LONG day!

I arranged a fake floral/oil scented vase for Nikki's room (she bought the supplies while we were at Walmart today) and watched movies on TV.

Now it is time for a shower and bed. We (and by we, I mean everyone but me) will be moving the "big" furniture starting at 8am tomorrow. It shouldn't take that long as we have Trevor helping, a moving truck, and all of the small stuff is already moved over.

I don't like it when Tony has to work late because then he is unhappy and I am worried if he got in an accident on the way home or if he's just working late. Monkey was stretching and kicking throughout the day. I feel HUMONGOUS today...it was definitely a "sweats/scrubs" kinda day.

Good night and cross your fingers that I can sleep a normal length tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment