To Our Precious, Little Baby Girl...

The hope for this blog is that we get to share with our daughter-to-be, family, and friends what is going on in our lives as we start getting prepared for her BIG DAY and arrival outside of the belly! It'll be a no-holds-barred attempt at our new experiences, challenges, and day-to-day life while our little "bun in the oven" continues to bake. At some point, we hope this will be a loving story for you, little girl, to look back on and hopefully will also be entertaining and educational to read! We love you, little monkey, and are so blessed to have you growing stronger and stronger every day! Love, Mom and Dad

Saturday, September 25, 2010

"There Is No Pleasure In Having Nothing To Do; The Fun Is Having Lots To Do And Not Doing It."

~Mary Wilson Little

Such was NOT the case today. I am so over tired right now! I woke up at 5am, worked 7:30am-4:15 and then drove straight from work to babysitting from 5:15 until 11pm (in El Dorado Hills...about 45 minutes away from work). As a matter of fact, I am JUST now having dinner...chicken tenders dipped in ranch dressing and realizing the sad event that has just happened. It is officially after midnight, meaning that for the FIRST time since I started writing this blog, I TECHNICALLY did not write on Friday...hopefully you'll all count this as you know how anal I am about these things.

I had a great day with the little men today. We had a "cheerio necklace" day with the Mom's Group at a park nearby and both boys had an overlapping nap again. Tonight I babysat for some of their friends...a 7 year old girl "C", a 5 year old boy "L", and a 3 month old "G". There is more I could embellish on today, however, I am exhausted and need to just head to bed. I am looking forward to a Saturday with no official plans!

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend and I hope the prediction for 100 degree weather this weekend estimated on the high side. At least we have a functioning air conditioner...

Big girl, you were a good kicker today! Especially when "M" was being held, I think you felt like you needed to fight for my attention, which is and never will be the case. I love you, Monkey!

No comments:

Post a Comment