To Our Precious, Little Baby Girl...

The hope for this blog is that we get to share with our daughter-to-be, family, and friends what is going on in our lives as we start getting prepared for her BIG DAY and arrival outside of the belly! It'll be a no-holds-barred attempt at our new experiences, challenges, and day-to-day life while our little "bun in the oven" continues to bake. At some point, we hope this will be a loving story for you, little girl, to look back on and hopefully will also be entertaining and educational to read! We love you, little monkey, and are so blessed to have you growing stronger and stronger every day! Love, Mom and Dad

Monday, September 20, 2010

"As You Get Older, Three Things Happen. The First Is Your Memory Goes, And I Can’t Remember The Other Two…"

~Sir Norman Wisdom

If I don't write down things lately, it seems like I have lost the ability to remember them. PLEASE tell me that is a symptom of the pregnancy and NOT an indication that I should have my head examined! So this morning started off with a play date with the boys and the other families in the Elk Grove Mom's group at a local park. It was really fun and J had a fantastic time running through the water shoots and climbing all over the structures while M and I hung out. He was so tuckered out that he fell asleep on the way home and had an early nap and had to eat lunch AFTER nap time. Today at work I got to correct some of K's children's school work (K is a teacher, in case I haven't mentioned that before) and I loved every minute of it. Boy do I miss school or helping out in Mom's classroom! I was done by 3:30pm. I came home, did dishes, got the mail, collected garbages, emptied recycling, put away some random items, and started making dinner. We had a stock pile of random unused noodles so I decided to try and make my own version of alfredo sauce for the noodles, sauteed some chicken and veggies, and mixed it all together. Not too bad, seeing as though it was all just a hodge podge of items. Tony helped Mike move after work, so he didn't come home until around 8pm, but even HE said it "hit the spot." K gave me some of her maternity clothes she is done with-THANK YOU! I watched a few episodes of Two and a Half Men on TV while I caught up on emails and wrote out five of the eight correspondence letters I was intending to write sometime this week.

My back is still bothering me, THIRD night in a row, so I just took some acetaminophen and have the hot pad warming up. So, it's off to bed for me. Luckily my back is always feeling better in the morning and until about 6 o'clock-ish. Tomorrow is my monthly appointment with the gynecologist for another prenatal appointment. I am taking the nanny boys as the appointment is during the day. Wish me luck that we all travel well and I can keep them happy during the visit/check up. Thanks for all of your good thoughts you are always sending my way! I am so blessed!

Sending out prayers to all who are dealing with cancer in their lives! September is Cancer Month: In memory of every cancer patient, family member, and friend who has lost their battle with cancer and in honor of those who continue to conquer it!

-Love you sweetie pie! Mama feels you (HER) getting bigger every day! xoxoxo-

No comments:

Post a Comment