To Our Precious, Little Baby Girl...

The hope for this blog is that we get to share with our daughter-to-be, family, and friends what is going on in our lives as we start getting prepared for her BIG DAY and arrival outside of the belly! It'll be a no-holds-barred attempt at our new experiences, challenges, and day-to-day life while our little "bun in the oven" continues to bake. At some point, we hope this will be a loving story for you, little girl, to look back on and hopefully will also be entertaining and educational to read! We love you, little monkey, and are so blessed to have you growing stronger and stronger every day! Love, Mom and Dad

Monday, November 15, 2010

"Things Start As Hopes And End Up As Habits."

~Lillian Hellman

If I allowed my tiredness to win me over, I would easily skip writing my blog tonight. I don't want to get in that pattern/habit so I am forcing myself to write, even if it is really brief.

Normal day with the boys...gosh I love them both so much! It's hard to believe but I actually miss them over the weekend! Did another round of ironing...again, not "me" but it needed to be done. If I can help it, I will continue to only buy clothes for our family that do NOT need to be ironed.

After work I stopped at home for some quick dinner and then Tony and I went to a "Newborn" class over in Folsom. It was a three hour long class from 6pm-9pm and we just got home. Exhausted. Overwhelmed with data/facts/info. Ready to call it a night. Sorry that there is no fun story or anecdote for today, but my brain is completely wiped.

Did get fun texts from Nicole today and a cute thank you card from Ms. Morris, otherwise it was a rather normal, uneventful day with some good 'ole fashioned sternum pain just to make sure I'm awake and paying attention. Today it was sunny and got up to 78 degrees.

Good night! Sleep tight! Don't let the...........zzzzz........

No comments:

Post a Comment