To Our Precious, Little Baby Girl...

The hope for this blog is that we get to share with our daughter-to-be, family, and friends what is going on in our lives as we start getting prepared for her BIG DAY and arrival outside of the belly! It'll be a no-holds-barred attempt at our new experiences, challenges, and day-to-day life while our little "bun in the oven" continues to bake. At some point, we hope this will be a loving story for you, little girl, to look back on and hopefully will also be entertaining and educational to read! We love you, little monkey, and are so blessed to have you growing stronger and stronger every day! Love, Mom and Dad

Friday, November 26, 2010

"May Your Troubles Be Less And Your Blessings Be More, And Nothing But Happiness Come Through Your Door."

~Irish Blessing

Rough night...up from 1:45am-4am. Ant was up, too, as he was coming down with a cold (just hours after I was telling everyone how Tony NEVER gets sick). We both fell back asleep for another hour before our day officially started. I dropped Anthony off at work, picked his mom up from the car dealership (she was getting a couple things on her car fixed AND her smog check). When we got back to the house, Mikee took Nikki's car for a smog check and to get some groceries for her now that her appetite is back (she's feeling better today, yay). We chatted, ran some errands, and had some lunch. This afternoon I stopped over at work to pick up my paycheck and to see the boys I love so much. Deposited money at the bank, gassed up, picked Anthony up at work, picked up some dinner on the run at Panda Express with Tony, and picked up his motorcycle that was FINALLY fixed. Got back home and am watching FRIENDS. Today was a lot of running around. Didn't get as much stuff done as I had hoped, but I think Nicole and I will do our grocery shopping together tomorrow and I can catch up on everything else.

Did get an invitation to my friend Kate's wedding in Las Vegas for this February-that was super exciting so now I gotta start flight shopping. Off to bed as my neck is bugging me again and I want to cuddle with my sick husband. So grateful for everyone and wishing you all a season of blessings. Ooey-gooey chocolate chip cookies as a nice snack before bed. Tomorrow there is rain in the forecast but it was nice to see the sierras all clear and outlined all day today! That's one of my favorite parts of living here in Sacramento. So happy I didn't have to go shopping today and fight crowds!

No comments:

Post a Comment