To Our Precious, Little Baby Girl...

The hope for this blog is that we get to share with our daughter-to-be, family, and friends what is going on in our lives as we start getting prepared for her BIG DAY and arrival outside of the belly! It'll be a no-holds-barred attempt at our new experiences, challenges, and day-to-day life while our little "bun in the oven" continues to bake. At some point, we hope this will be a loving story for you, little girl, to look back on and hopefully will also be entertaining and educational to read! We love you, little monkey, and are so blessed to have you growing stronger and stronger every day! Love, Mom and Dad

Thursday, October 7, 2010

"The Only Normal People Are The Ones You Don’t Know Very Well."

~Unknown

Another nice cool day-just makes me want to celebrate! Today was a lot less intense than I had anticipated. Boys and I hung out all morning, playing around. We met others from the mom's group at the local community center for a reading (every book that gets read donates a book to a child in need, you should all do it). The program is called Jumpstart and ANYONE can do it by going on the website-you can even read an online version of the book of the day. We dropped off M for a doctor's appointment and then headed back to the community center after lunch in the car of Mickey D's chicken nuggets, french fries, and a chocolate shake. When we got back to the center, J and I enjoyed a nice hour and a half of Pee Wee Gym. J did awesome and had a nice time interacting with the other children. Even though we cut into his normal play time, his attitude was amazing and the only thing you could tell was that he was losing energy towards the last 15 minutes. J dozed off on the way home in the car and we arrived at home moments before M and K. K and I discussed the doctor's visit for M and all of the ideas the doctor had suggested to help with a little flat patch on M's head and trying to get him to rotate his head left a little more. M and I got to hang out a little with playing and talking to K (I missed him all afternoon) and then I went home around 3:30. Tomorrow I don't have to go into work (as they are leaving for the weekend to go camping up in Tahoe) but I will be working on a school T-shirt project for K in place of being at their house. When I got home, I got the laundry started and had Tony take out the garbage/recycling bins for tomorrow's pickup. Tony made spaghetti for dinner. I am a little tired as last night I did not sleep well, at all. I was up every hour after a bunch of scary dreams (the same every time) and finally got "solid" sleep from about 3am-5:30am...which came WAY too soon. It will be nice to be able to catch up on sleep this evening! Chatted with Mom and Mary this evening and even tried to flood the area in the back yard with our suspected rodent problem...it didn't seem to work so I guess once Sugar moves out this weekend, we will be going the "poison route." I rescheduled my brake repair for next Saturday morning because of some finances getting shifted. I can't believe this will be the last weekend living with my mother in law/Peyton's grandma. It will be different! Thank you to those of you who shot me suggestions regarding our future car purchases. Please continue to send ideas/suggestions our way! We really appreciate the input! Belly is still measuring consistently (which I must contend, I am growing skeptical of) even as my pants appear to get tighter and tighter. Today marks the beginning of week 28...only 2 more weeks until we're 3/4 of the way to meeting Miss P AND only 2 more weeks until the 3D/4D ultrasound. I'm really getting anxious! I'm going to end on that positive note! Hope you all have a peaceful, rest-filled, perfect temperature evening! May you wake up re-energized and ready for a great weekend ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment