To Our Precious, Little Baby Girl...

The hope for this blog is that we get to share with our daughter-to-be, family, and friends what is going on in our lives as we start getting prepared for her BIG DAY and arrival outside of the belly! It'll be a no-holds-barred attempt at our new experiences, challenges, and day-to-day life while our little "bun in the oven" continues to bake. At some point, we hope this will be a loving story for you, little girl, to look back on and hopefully will also be entertaining and educational to read! We love you, little monkey, and are so blessed to have you growing stronger and stronger every day! Love, Mom and Dad

Sunday, October 24, 2010

"Money Is The Opposite Of The Weather. Nobody Talks About It, But Everybody Does Something About It."

~Rebecca Johnson

Whew...this weather that I have been wishing for was in full force today! It was in the low 60s and rainy all day...what a nice day to cuddle up with Tony! Believe it or not, it was 7:46am when I woke up...miracle of all miracles! I love waking up and feeling like I've wasted my morning-honestly-I feel blessed that Monkey let me sleep in and joy knowing that on some level, I enjoy waking up early so that I can get everything done on a relaxed time line. That being said, I enjoyed my later routine today!

Enjoyed church this morning and the visiting pastor's message about rescuing. Shared some of the girl/maternity clothes with Meghan that Darcie had passed on to me a few weeks back. Walked around Target and "just browsed" the children's section, got a few Halloween items for next week, stopped off at Costco for some groceries, and parked in the garage for the first time. I'm so glad that I organized the garage yesterday as unloading the groceries in today's weather would not have been enjoyable NOR good for my health.

When I got home I chatted with Dad, Mom, and with Nicole (not all at the same time, of course). Tony made some yummy stew-perfect for a day like today. We enjoyed watching "Letters to Juliet" on DVD and a few episodes of FRINGE on the computer and cuddling in the living room on the couch. I love days of staying inside and hanging out with my man! We even had some popcorn to complete the experience. I need days like this every now and again!

Belly feels a bit stretched today, not sure what Monkey is up to but I definitely feel her moving! Sad to say I was unable to figure out how to effectively upload our DVD from yesterday's ultrasound, but at least the pictures found their way into the blog! Now it is time for bed. Looking forward to another good and busy week. I see the weather will hold out and be what I would consider normal fall type weather, and I'm sure Monkey will continue to bless us with movements and growth.

All our love, darling girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment