To Our Precious, Little Baby Girl...

The hope for this blog is that we get to share with our daughter-to-be, family, and friends what is going on in our lives as we start getting prepared for her BIG DAY and arrival outside of the belly! It'll be a no-holds-barred attempt at our new experiences, challenges, and day-to-day life while our little "bun in the oven" continues to bake. At some point, we hope this will be a loving story for you, little girl, to look back on and hopefully will also be entertaining and educational to read! We love you, little monkey, and are so blessed to have you growing stronger and stronger every day! Love, Mom and Dad

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

"Eighty Percent Of Success Is Showing Up."

~Woody Allen

I think the theme for the last few days should be "tired"...but at least I didn't feel that way until an appropriate version of what most would consider "bed time" for normal people. Visited with other moms and children today at the park while watching the boys. M had a rough day, a runny nose, a little fussy, and some off-color poo...I hope he is not coming down with anything. On the positive side, he did nap and eat normally, so that made it better, I think. J was his happy usual self and was rewarded with a McDonald's lunch that he happily inhaled. Right after work today I drove for an hour and twenty minutes in commuter traffic to go 18 miles. Very grateful for the boys' dad coming home early so that I could make it to the late pregnancy class on time tonight. It was definitely worth going as we got to see a slide show answering many of my lingering questions, got to ask questions, watched a video, and toured Roseville's Labor and Delivery Unit. Tony got some information out of the class and even though we both would've preferred coming home after work, I think we both appreciated the information we gained while there. As a bonus, the three hour class ended up only lasting just under two hours and we were both back by 8:30pm to play on the computer, share a late dinner, and watch an episode of FRINGE on hulu.com. I need to take a shower and then hit the pillow and Tony has already taken up his side of the bed waiting while I quick write tonight's blog. So, with that said, I am off. Short and sweet blog, but definitely feel better knowing what to anticipate when we go into labor! Monkey had her longest time thus far completing her kicking homework last night (30 minutes) but tonight she did it under six so I am pleased to get to go to bed soon! Love you, little girl! Thank you for keeping Mom so comfortable all of these months...I know things could be a lot worse and I appreciate you trying to be as gentle with me as you've been! Thinking of you constantly!

No comments:

Post a Comment