To Our Precious, Little Baby Girl...

The hope for this blog is that we get to share with our daughter-to-be, family, and friends what is going on in our lives as we start getting prepared for her BIG DAY and arrival outside of the belly! It'll be a no-holds-barred attempt at our new experiences, challenges, and day-to-day life while our little "bun in the oven" continues to bake. At some point, we hope this will be a loving story for you, little girl, to look back on and hopefully will also be entertaining and educational to read! We love you, little monkey, and are so blessed to have you growing stronger and stronger every day! Love, Mom and Dad

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

"Just When The Caterpillar Thought The World Was Over, It Became A Butterfly."

~Unknown

What an amazing day! The boys were so happy and lovable all day. What a treat! We had a great day at the park (not our original plan, but the story time at the library was cancelled because the library was closed due to Columbus Day). It was really nice chatting with the other moms at the park and for some reason I had a bunch of energy and just felt really happy all day today. I love these kind of days. I even snapped some adorable pictures of M this afternoon but didn't post the pictures for two reasons...1. I didn't ask his mom if it was okay to post onto the internet, and 2. I think it may be a little sac-religious to post pictures of another baby BEFORE posting pictures of the girl for which this blog was created...So, I will leave you all in suspense. I am planning on turning the pictures into an art project for J's birthday this weekend. As I was heading out the door from work today, J was asking his mom to read THE VERY HUNGRY CATERPILLAR by Eric Carle (one of my favorites) and that is what inspired today's title/quote.

I get to rest a little tomorrow morning, as I don't start until 9am and then I will be taking J to my doctor's appointment for our October prenatal check up while M is with K for his appointment tomorrow. Tonight we had some quick frozen pizza and played on our computers all evening while watching the latest HOUSE episode on Hulu in the background. We took a shower and trimmed back our cuticles and there is the entire night.

Happy to announce that with Peyton's movements today, I could visually see their effects on the belly...I hope she moves a couple times tonight so that I can share it with Tony; he would love it! Off to bed and excited to turn in our birth plan worksheet at tomorrow's appointment and to get the glucose test over with. I love you, Peanut, and am so proud of you and all of your moving and progress! Today ends week 28 and I just can't get over how excited I am to meet you and bring you home! Love you more than you will ever know! And I am so thankful for your dad and him giving me the best gift I could've dreamed of...YOU!!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment