To Our Precious, Little Baby Girl...

The hope for this blog is that we get to share with our daughter-to-be, family, and friends what is going on in our lives as we start getting prepared for her BIG DAY and arrival outside of the belly! It'll be a no-holds-barred attempt at our new experiences, challenges, and day-to-day life while our little "bun in the oven" continues to bake. At some point, we hope this will be a loving story for you, little girl, to look back on and hopefully will also be entertaining and educational to read! We love you, little monkey, and are so blessed to have you growing stronger and stronger every day! Love, Mom and Dad

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

"Every Leaf Speaks Bliss To Me, Fluttering From The Autumn Tree."

~Emily Bronte

Last night was so NOT relaxing! I had one "natural disaster" nightmare after another. I woke up in between a series of 5 different dreams, each time with my heart pounding like it would escape from my chest. I woke up more tired than I felt before going to bed last night. 103 degrees was this morning's prediction for the day-can I tell you how NOT excited about that I was! At least K had given me an old pair of her maternity shorts that I could wear today! That made it a little better! Took both boys to a play date at the "water park" near their house today (at different intervals, water squirts out of the ground in the form of 3 fountains and two frogs in a certain area of the park). Gosh was it hot, but at least we could cool off by splashing in the water! The kids had such a good time! Unfortunately the boys didn't have a long overlapping nap this afternoon, but I DID manage to get stuff done and my "relaxing" time was when I spent 15 minutes grading some of K's school papers. Boy do I really love doing that kind of stuff! When I got home I threw some pizza, hot wings, and garlic bread into the oven and got caught up on stalking, email, and news. I am fully ready for GLEE to come on tonight! Even eating some vanilla ice cream to indulge. What a long, hot day...I am definitely ready to calm down and snuggle. Peyton (it feels so awesome to call her by name!!!) was a kicking fanatic today-I think it's her way of telling us she approves of our name choice. Gotta go, GLEE is just around the corner! Good night and hopefully tomorrow is cooler and starts to feel like fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment